Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 19] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: AU! HBP Non-compliant!
After the events of Lost Treasures: the snape family is about to return to Hogwarts for the Sixth year. Before reading this story, you'll need to have read Lost Treasures first, or none of the stuff in here will make sense! This story is part of the series, Lost Treasures. The previous story in the series is Lost Treasures.

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 7
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape Genres: Drama, Family, Fantasy, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Tragedy
Tags: Alternate Universe, Creature!fic, Slytherin!Harry, Vampires Word count: 14067
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Dumbledore, Fred George, Ginny, Hermione, Original Character, Ron Read: 15580
Rated: 16+
Warnings: Character Bashing, Romance/Het, Violence
Series: Lost Treasures
Challenges: None
Published: 19 Sep 2011 - Updated: 15 Jan 2013
Awards:
Story Notes:

What happens when a handicapped boy is added to the mix? This story will feature a Fiercely loyal Ginny and Aubrey/Harry relationship and she will be only one of a handful of people that will know Aubrey's secret identity...and yes, i'm gonna add in some Dramionie into the mix. I hope you all enjoy this sequel.  Read on!

All recognizable characters, places, and objects are not mine. They belong to the wonderfully talented Ms Rowling.

I'm not making a single Knutt from this story. It's merely the product of my twisted mind and caused by several visious plot bunnies.

LOLZ 

Table of Contents

1. Prologue: Family Movie Night by slytherensangel26 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (455 words) Printer

Just some family fun. I'm aware of the shortness of this chapter. I'll be making up for it as the next chapter will be posted as soon as this one is up. Thanks for reading!

2. Back To Diagon Alley by slytherensangel26 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2193 words) Printer

Before anyone tosses hexes at me, i want to make clear that I am aware of the other stories that feature a Harry as being autistic. i love those stories very much and I want to make it crystal clear that i am not copying them at all. My reasons for using this twist is to advocate for people who have Autisim or more precisley Asperger's Syndrome.

I also want to clarify that Asperger's is not full blown Autism. its a type of it, but its more of a Social Disease and not a mental disease.

With that said, I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

3. Jacob by slytherensangel26 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3024 words) Printer

This chapter has a little of everything. Enjoy!

4. Heading to Hogwarts Again by slytherensangel26 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1676 words) Printer

The boys head to Hogwarts for 6th year. Aubrey takes on his former persona.

5. The Sorting by slytherensangel26 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1918 words) Printer

I want to first thank everyone who is still reading this story and have reviewed. you have no idea how good it feels to knwo that people are still interested in your stories.

this story is going to get a bit more complicated seeing as how Aubrey has taken up his former identity. From now I will refer to him as Harry when ever they are at school unless the Snapes are talking in private. I really hope I don't confuse everyone.

any italicized words between the colons are words spoken in snake language. so the s' will be drawn out a bit.

Lastly, Characters, locations and anything else you recognize belong to JK Rowling. The plot and all OC's are my property. I am making no money from this story.

Enjoy!

6. The Unexpected Visitors by slytherensangel26 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstar (2622 words) Printer

In order to make certain events in this chapter plausible, I had to go back and make minor changes to Severus' back story.

Please leave non flamitory reviews!

7. The Cleansing Ritual by slytherensangel26 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2179 words) Printer

I don't know if anyone is still reading this, but I thought I'd go ahead and put it up.

I know nothing of formal cleansing rituals...I made it up.
This chapter as you may have guessed is Severus-centric.

To be continued...
slytherensangel26 is the author of 5 other stories. This story is part of the series, Lost Treasures. The previous story in the series is Lost Treasures.
This story is a favorite of 22 members. Members who liked Lost Treasures: 2 A Whole New Year also liked 928 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5