Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Story Notes:

What happens when a handicapped boy is added to the mix? This story will feature a Fiercely loyal Ginny and Aubrey/Harry relationship and she will be only one of a handful of people that will know Aubrey's secret identity...and yes, i'm gonna add in some Dramionie into the mix. I hope you all enjoy this sequel.  Read on!

All recognizable characters, places, and objects are not mine. They belong to the wonderfully talented Ms Rowling.

I'm not making a single Knutt from this story. It's merely the product of my twisted mind and caused by several visious plot bunnies.

LOLZ 

Author's Chapter Notes:
Just some family fun. I'm aware of the shortness of this chapter. I'll be making up for it as the next chapter will be posted as soon as this one is up. Thanks for reading!
Prologue: Family Movie Night

Prologue

Boys Room

The Enchanted TowersAubrey and his twin sat gob struck as the dark cloaked man on the telly with the funny mask spoke those fateful words…

“Luke, I am your father!”

“No way,” breathed Aubrey. That man…machine….no!”

Their father snorted…” Yeah your mother and I had the same thought when we saw this in the 70’s. This was the movie I took her to for one of our dates. She was pureblooded and had never experienced the Muggle cinema. That was only our first of many times visiting it. We were there for the next installment too.”

The boys looked amazed…for a moment before they were glued to the telly again.

They were quiet for the rest of the movie. All around them, snacks littered the floor. Popcorn, sodas, and bags of chips. They’d made a trip to the Muggle grocer and had spent more then 10 British pounds on this snack food.

Normally, Severus avoided junk food, but he wanted his boys to have the full experience of a ’movie night’ …and the boys were loving it. No worries about fame or dark wizards killing them tonight. Tonight they were just vegetating…and bonding.

Along with Muggle food, they’d also spent more then a few Galleons on chocolate frogs and Butter Beer as well. Severus was aware of how constipated they would feel the next morning and had purchased a draft that would counteract the effects of all those salty carbohydrates and calories….it was the same he usually brewed for his snakes after the welcome back feast.

The next morning, Draco…no…Darcy would arrive with his mother and guardian to join them on this one last day of freedom before heading for the Hogwarts Express…and another year of their magical education.

But for tonight, they were just three bachelors eating junk food and drink and at the moment, just finishing a Muggle movie; Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back. He half wondered about weather they would try to don the costumes of the movie this Halloween…for this year, they’d be trick or treating. It was something that he’d drempt about while he and Artemis were awaiting their triplets…before disaster struck.

Now that his sons were back…things were gonna be different. They would experience everything that they’d be missing out on.

They’d be a family…and if Fate was kind to him…they’d have a step-mother and sister…and he’d have a wife.

He’d never forget his beloved Artemis…but he would share his heart…after all, she’d been mourning too…with that one night of passion they’d shared.

He smiled to himself at that thought…and then he shook himself from his revelry as the credits rolled.

"Dad, are you okay?" Ambrosius asked looking concerned.

"Yes, I shall be fine…now how about we clean this mess up before the next movie starts."

The teenagers groaned.

Chapter End Notes:
I hope you all enjoyed this intro into the story! Please review!