Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 154] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: What happens when Harry really is as naughty as Snape thinks he is? Why is Harry acting this way and what will the staff do about it? In particular, what will Harry do when he finds out all of his detentions are now being assigned solely to Professor Snape? In response to the ‘Bad Harry’ challenge.

Awards:
Story Notes:


In this story Snape is… a little different.  But not unpleasantly so.  Just more restrained.  All will be explained in the end however.  Also note: This story takes place over two different school years, and is divided into two main parts: Summer to summer through sixth year (lots of angst), and summer to winter during seventh year (lots of action and mystery).  All will be in this one story however.  Enjoy.

Table of Contents

1. Lack of Discipline by JAWorley [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1070 words) Printer

“Now I can trade these ashes in for beauty, and wear forgiveness like a crown, coming to kiss the feet of mercy, I lay every burden down, at the foot of the cross.”
- Kathryn Scott ‘At The Foot Of The Cross’

2. Jail Keeper by JAWorley [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2816 words) Printer

3. Second String by JAWorley [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (5219 words) Printer

“Turn it on and off again and now I lost another friend, who waded through my darkest thoughts when I was sure to drown. And now I pass you on my way, and if you stop what could I say? Apologies for yesterday, like a fool I walk away.”
-Goo Goo Dolls ‘Still Your Song’

Here's your first big angsty chapter... there will be many.

4. A Christmas Not To Remember by JAWorley [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstar (3687 words) Printer

“Hey anybody in this world can you talk to me awhile, find a reason for it all. 'Cause I keep looking backwards…”
-Goo Goo Dolls ‘Nothing Is Real’

Note: The following was taken from the HP Story Idea Generator: “Someone is being mean, In the library, During Christmas Break, After Escaping.”

5. Choices by JAWorley [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (4583 words) Printer

Super long chapter for you. The next one will be a few days before it's posted.

6. Undone by JAWorley [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1711 words) Printer

7. Different Side Of Me by JAWorley [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (2897 words) Printer

“I’m not crazy I’m just a little unwell, I know right now you can’t tell, but stay a while and maybe then you’ll see, a different side of me. I’m not crazy I’m just a little impaired, I know right now you don’t care, but soon enough you’re gonna think of me, and how I used to be, me.”
- Matchbox Twenty ‘Unwell’

I suggest listening to this song a couple times through this chapter, starting at Friday Quidditch practice.

8. Ashes by JAWorley [Reviews - 20] starstarstarstarstar (3730 words) Printer

“I know I’ve been mistaken but just give me a break, and see the changes that I've made."
- Stained ‘Right Here’

9. Another Life by JAWorley [Reviews - 50] starstarstarstarstar (1071 words) Printer

“Dark inside this empty room and I'm waiting for the sun to come to me, someday I'm gonna get this right gonna find a better way, wanna lead another life. I wanted to let you know me but I'm trapped inside the fear and I never said a word.”
- Goo Goo Dolls “Nothing Is Real”

Ultra short chapter for you. Just a couple of pages long to wrap up this year and start the next. We skipped a couple of months that you will have to fill in the blanks on because nothing of real interest went on.

The End.
JAWorley is the author of 61 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 121 members. Members who liked Trading In My Ashes also liked 1682 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5