Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 38] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Aunt Petunia has another baby, this one a baby girl. When Uncle Vernon discovers her magical abilities he's furious and threatens her life. Fearing for her child, Petunia turns to Harry for help...forcing him to flee with his baby cousin, Ivy. What happens when Snape finds them?

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 3
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Snape Equal Status to Harry > Comrades Snape and Harry, Parental Snape > Guardian Snape, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor
Tags: Alternate Universe, Baby fic, Snape-meets-Dursleys Word count: 6950
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Original Character, Petunia Read: 13872
Rated: 16+
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Alcohol Use, Character Death
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 19 Jan 2012 - Updated: 12 Feb 2012
Awards:
Story Notes:

This is just a spur of the moment idea that i decided to write. If anyone wants to help me write this, please owl me.

 

Enjoy and ideas are very much welcomed!

Table of Contents

1. The Baby Won't Shut Up! by slytherensangel26 [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (1862 words) Printer

This is a fic I decided to write in the spur of the moment...helpful suggestions are welcome as long as its actually gonna help me.

All flames will be fired back relentlessly!

2. Burying The Hatchet by slytherensangel26 [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (3190 words) Printer

I want to thank everyone for the reviews!This is my first chapter officially working with my new co-author Lady Destiny.

In this chapter, Harry and Severus find out there is much more to each other then meets the eye.

3. Mid-Night Stories by Lady Destiny [Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarstar (1898 words) Printer

We learn more about Severus and his wife's past. We hope you all enjoy this!

Sorry there's not much action of or much of Severus until the end, but it's a chapter that needs to be out there so people can get the background info. Things will get more exciting soon! :)

To be continued...
slytherensangel26 is the author of 5 other stories.
Lady Destiny is the author of 2 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 67 members. Members who liked The Harry and the Ivy also liked 1555 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5