Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: On the very first night at Hogwarts, Severus Snape discovers a secret piano. He spends the night composing a piece for his best friend, Lily Evans. Little do they know that the song contains a special type of magic. When Harry Potter awakes from sleep by an odd emotion many years later, he knows that the strange mystery he gets thrown into has something to do with the former best friends. Inspired by Lily's Theme by Alexandre Desplat and the Music Sensitivity challenge by Jan_AQ.

Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11), 8 - Pre Epilogue (adult Harry) Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Healer Snape, Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Genres: Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Mystery
Tags: None Word count: 2410
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Ginny, Lily Read: 2091
Rated: K+
Warnings: Character Death
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 01 Feb 2012 - Updated: 01 Feb 2012
Awards:
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Harry Potter is not or will ever be mine. Anything you recognise belongs to J.K. Rowling.

This is my first ever fanfiction, so please be nice!
My story was partly inspired by Lily's Theme by Alexandre Desplat. It is the main theme of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 and also one of my favourite pieces on the soundtrack. If you can, please listen to it:)
Enjoy!
Table of Contents

1. Doesn't Sound Like War by Con Moto [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (2410 words) Printer

The End.
Con Moto is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 7 members. Members who liked Doesn't Sound Like War also liked 624 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5