Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 56] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Harry Potter was dead, and the whole world mourned, particularly Severus Snape, at 5 am every morning. In response to the: Fix This Challenge by Nightshade sydneylover150.

Awards:
Story Notes:
Order of the phoenix page 841 Rowling "The one with the power to vanquish the dark lord approsches....born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies...and the dark lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the dark lord knows not...and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives....the one with the power to vanquish the dark lord will be born as the seventh month dies."
Table of Contents

1. Fix This by JAWorley [Reviews - 56] starstarstarstarstar (5121 words) Printer

I really don't know what happened, but I was doing dishes last night and this is what came out of my mind.

The End.
JAWorley is the author of 61 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 45 members. Members who liked Fix This also liked 1431 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5