Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 49] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Sequel to “My Secret Father.” Following his turbulent years in his younger brother’s shadow, Harry must now find his place at Snape Manor, where expectations are high and more is on the line than ever before. As he struggles to be just a boy, Harry finds that he is becoming a man. This story is part of the series, My Secret Father. The previous story in the series is My Secret Father.

Awards:
Story Notes:

I highly recommend that you read "My Secret Father" first, or you will be very confused going into this story.

Table of Contents

1. Anything And Everything by JAWorley [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstar (4038 words) Printer

“Of all the things I still remember, summer's never looked the same. The years go by and time just seems to fly, but the memories remain. In the middle of September, we still play out in the rain, nothing to lose but everything to gain. Reflecting now on how things could've been, it was worth it in the end.” - Daughtry “September”

Arcane: 'Requiring secret knowledge to be understood.'

2. Absent by JAWorley [Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarstar (2909 words) Printer

Thanks to Fen, HP, and Kai for doing some of my work for me and helping me so that I could have time to sit down and write an update! You guys rock and the Hogwartians should know!

3. Anxious by JAWorley [Reviews - 24] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3550 words) Printer

I had not intended for this chapter to take this direction, but before I knew it I was at nine pages and hadn't gotten where I'd intended to go. Here it is anyway, forgive me if it's a little mundane or fluffy. The next chapter will be so much better. At least you get to see a little of his home life.

To be continued...
JAWorley is the author of 61 other stories. This story is part of the series, My Secret Father. The previous story in the series is My Secret Father.
This story is a favorite of 66 members. Members who liked Arcane also liked 1345 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5