Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: When a strange new sickness spreads through Hogwarts and threatens to close down the school, what are a couple of students to do but get the best doctor in the world to save the day.

Takes Place: 3rd summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Family, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Adoption, Alternate Universe, Crossover Word count: 2708
Main Characters: Dumbledore, Fred George, Hagrid, Hedwig, Hermione, Ron, .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 1918
Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 07 Oct 2013 - Updated: 07 Oct 2013
Awards:
Story Notes:

A/N  This is an Alternate Universe for both Harry Potter and House, MD. Some assumptions prior to reading this fan fiction are: Although the story is set in 2013, it follows the events of season two of House and also Harry and company are in their second year. Thirdly, as I’m not a Cameron fan and don’t feel I can do her character any positive justice, she was never part of the team but rather Thirteen is one of the “Original Flavor Ducklings.” ALSO, Chase is not on the team yet, though I know in cannon, he was the first of the “OFDs.” There are other ways this story is A/U but I will leave you to read them. As always, I don’t own a house let alone THE House nor do I own Harry Potter.   

Table of Contents

1. Teaming Up by autumnamberleaves [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2708 words) Printer

To be continued...
autumnamberleaves is the author of 7 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 5 members. Members who liked Normal Isn't Normal also liked 505 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5