Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 43] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: When Harry Potter is abandoned, truths will be revealed, preconceived notions will be shattered, enemies will become friends and the fates of one boy surrounded by secrets and lies, one man haunted by the demons of his past and the entire Wizarding World will be altered…

Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Neglect, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 05 Feb 2014 - Updated: 01 Jun 2014
Awards:
Story Notes:

Author’s Note: Yeah, yet another Snape&Harry mentor/guardian AU fic. I just love writing these and I have so much fun with them! This I’m hoping to make different from the ones I have posted already, which is why I chose a different timeframe to start it and then I’ll just see where it takes me (it will likely to take me through the summer and second year while it might possibly go onward). Also, the cover is made by me (using images I found using the Bing search engine) and the penname on the cover is the one I'm using for FanFiction. I hope that you like it and reviews, as always, are much appreciated.

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, I never have, I never will and I’m only saying this once so I will not repeat it in later chapters. I also don't own the images I used in the cover posted. I found them using the Bing search engine so they are not mine.

 photo FireandIce_zpsfe3b1379.png 

Table of Contents

1. Conversations by xVortex of MemoriesX [Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarstar (3174 words) Printer

2. Of Decisions and Unproven Suspicions by xVortex of MemoriesX [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (3911 words) Printer

Thank you to the 14 people who reviewed the last chapter.

3. The Manor Within the Valley by xVortex of MemoriesX [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (4623 words) Printer

Thank you to the 7 people who reviewed the last chapter.

Since I don't know where Marge Dursley actually lives, I just picked a random county in England. Just thought I'd say that.

4. Exploration and Discovery by xVortex of MemoriesX [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (4503 words) Printer

All I can say is I'm so sorry. I posted this chapter (as well as chapter 5) on FanFiction and completely forgot to post it here. Chapter 5 will come either tomorrow or Saturday. Again, I'm sorry for the delay.

5. Some Suspicions Confirmed by xVortex of MemoriesX [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2993 words) Printer

6. The Ice Phoenix's Story by xVortex of MemoriesX [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4092 words) Printer

Thank you to the 16 people who reviewed the last chapter. You guys are the greatest. Here is chapter 6 and I hope that you like it and I'm sorry it took me so long to get this chapter out. As always, reviews are much appreciated.

To be continued...
xVortex of MemoriesX is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 47 members. Members who liked Fire and Ice also liked 1510 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5