Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: An accident in Potions (where else?) turns Snape into an infant. Dumbledore in his glorious wisdom (and because it makes a nice plot) leaves him in the care of Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

Takes Place: 5th summer Chapters: 4
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Reverse Roles > Parental Harry Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor
Tags: Baby fic, Deaging Word count: 16159
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Hermione, Remus, Ron, Sirius Read: 13306
Rated: T
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 27 Sep 2002 - Updated: 27 Sep 2002
Awards:
Story Notes:

Disclaimerness: I don’t own Harry Potter (duh) that honor belongs to Rowling, the genius that she is. I’m just borrowing her people and locking them in little cages for my (and your?) amusement. I promise to give them back relatively unharmed. Well, Snape may need some serious counseling after this. Anyhoo I make not one penny off this story, and I don’t even have a penny so it’s quite pointless to sue. Thanks.

Special Thanks: My eternal gratitude to my four Beta Readers: Kerguelen, Aemos, Ms. Prongs, and Sharon. Without whom this story would be filled with too many errors to count. Also to the reviewers, who make it all worth my while.

Table of Contents

1. Oh Baby by celeste [Reviews - 0] (1494 words) Printer

2. Diapers, Bottles, and Dinner- Oh My! by celeste [Reviews - 0] (3566 words) Printer

3. Peppy the (Absurdly) Happy Puppy by celeste [Reviews - 1] starstarstarhalf-star (5377 words) Printer

4. Foolish Wand Waving by celeste [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (5722 words) Printer

Special Thanks: My eternal gratitude to my four Beta Readers: Kerguelen, Aemos, Ms. Prongs, and Sharon. Without whom this story would be filled with too many errors to count. Also to the reviewers, who make it all worth my while.

To be continued...
celeste is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 24 members. Members who liked Three Gryffindors and A Baby also liked 1175 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5