Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Written for the Winter Fic Fest.
Severus hasn’t always been a happy man. He’s done bad things, hurt people and spent time in jail. As he looks back on his life, he realizes that the minute he took charge of little Harry Potter, son of the woman he loved like a sister and a man he’d learned to despise, his life changed for the better. If it wasn’t for Harry, Severus wouldn’t have the family that he does now.

Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Character Death, Romance/Slash
Series: None
Challenges: One Shot Season
Published: 04 Jan 2015 - Updated: 04 Jan 2015
Awards:
Story Notes:

AU, no magic. Severus adopts Harry. Dumbledore is a social worker. McGonagall is a therapist who specializes in working with abused children. Slash - Severus Snape and Arthur Weasley end up together (it is mostly hinted at; it’s mostly about the merging of the two families -- Arthur’s large one and Severus’ small one). Molly Weasley's death is mentioned.


Fulfills the following prompts on the challenge that I tackled for the Winter Fic Fest (One Shot Season by JAWorley): 2) Mourning 16) Fluff to the max
Table of Contents

1. All in the Family by darkorangecat [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (7005 words) Printer

This is an AU in which there is no magic.

To be continued...
darkorangecat is the author of 13 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 7 members. Members who liked Eight is More than Enough also liked 575 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5