Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 156] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Severus Snape is well aware that Harry Potter is his son, just as he is aware of the kind of care he receives at the Dursleys. He is also quite certain that the boy is far better off without him. Most of the time.

Now, if only he could convince Harry.

Rated: T
Warnings: Physical Punishment Spanking
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 02 Apr 2015 - Updated: 19 Jul 2016
Awards:
Story Notes:
Hi everybody!! Thank you so much for checking out my fic!

I should warn you, though, my track record is terrible as far as finishing stories promptly. Not that I think that the story will be eventually abandoned, but that does seem to happen to me...

Also, this story contains CP, especially in the early chapters. So if you don't like that, don't read it.

That all said, I am a lots better writer than I was when I wrote LADTH (seven years ago? Really?) so this story will hopefully be quite a bit less...random...than that one. :0)
Table of Contents

1. Mr. Dursley, I presume? by RhiannanT [Reviews - 23] starstarstarstarstar (3616 words) Printer

Hope you like!!

2. Come here, Harry. by RhiannanT [Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4902 words) Printer

Hi guys!! WOW! 21 reviews, just for the first chapter!! Thanks so much!! Sorry this took awhile - I wanted it just right and so just kept tweaking, and tweaking, and tweaking. That said, in the process I got parts of chapter 3 written, so hopefully that one won't take so long.

Thanks again! Enjoy this!

3. You promise? by RhiannanT [Reviews - 24] starstarstarstarstar (3518 words) Printer

Hi everybody!! Thank you so much to everybody who reviewed, though I get the sense a lot of people didn't much like that last chappie. Hopefully y'all like this one better. :0)

4. Nothing? by RhiannanT [Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarstar (5806 words) Printer

Hi everybody!! Not sure what the future of this story is - I may take it down and gut it 'cause as it turns out there's big chunks of it I don't like - but here's another chapter of it, anyhow. Hope you like!

P.S I went back and fixed chapter 2, some. Just a couple small edits, but there were a couple of lines in there that made the punishment seem a lot harsher than I'd meant it to be.

5. You lied! by RhiannanT [Reviews - 29] starstarstarstarstar (4315 words) Printer

Hi everybody! So, I decided I liked this story after all. Here's another chapter of it. I have the next one written, too, but it's not edited yet. Still, I should get around to posting it in not too too long. Please review! It really helps me feel like the story is worth something!

6. Two years by RhiannanT [Reviews - 20] starstarstarstarhalf-star (6261 words) Printer

Hi everybody!! Thanks so much for reviewing! Hope you like this!

7. Too late! by RhiannanT [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar (2821 words) Printer

Hi! I'm back. So, as predicted at the beginning, this story is on mildly rocky ground. I may continue it long-term, I may not. I may continue it, just suuuuuuper suuuuuuper slow like has been happening so far. You've been warned. That said, I hope you like this little chapter. The next one should be longer.

8. I promise. by RhiannanT [Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarhalf-star (6689 words) Printer

Hi guys! Thanks so much for reviewing! Here's the next bit. It's long this time. :0) Enjoy!

To be continued...
RhiannanT is the author of 10 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 52 members. Members who liked His Son also liked 1533 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5