Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarhalf-star
[Contribute to Round Robin]
Summary: Harry joins the Aurors and whose portrait would he carry in his honor but Severus Snape.

Rated: K
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 10 May 2015 - Updated: 18 Nov 2016
Awards:
Story Notes:

Harry leaves his past behind to pursue his dream, Snape helps him along his journey to become a normal Wizard and make sure his fame never precedes him.

 

 Red Robin story - join in if you want to. I make the story up as I go.

Table of Contents

1. A New Beginning by SHallow [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (639 words) Printer

This is my first ever fanfiction. I don't really know how it will come through but I hope you like it. Reviews are most welcome, be as Harsh as you want. Thanks!

2. Chapter 2 by SHallow [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (882 words) Printer

Thank you for the reviews on the previous story. I have realised that I really want to make sure this story doesn't get left behind so I am going to try updating every week, at least.

3. The Unknown by SHallow [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (970 words) Printer

HIIII Enjoy!

4. A cultural paradigm shift part 1 by SHallow [Reviews - 0] (913 words) Printer

Most of you may possibly know of the ongoing rift in The middle East and I hope these following chapters clear up what being an Arab really was supposed to mean. Input your flames after the seventh chapter if you please.

5. PART 2 PARADIGM SHIFT by SHallow [Reviews - 0] (1040 words) Printer

In the previous chapter, Potter could not understand the convo between the old man and the boy.

6. Chapter 6 by SHallow [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (863 words) Printer

Sorry for the long wait. The next one might come in a long time as well, so I just decided to make sure this has a lot more than all the previous ones. I am sorta busy writing something else, and need it finished in a month or so. R&R please!

7. Chapter 7 by SHallow [Reviews - 0] (779 words) Printer

8. Broken beginnings by SHallow [Reviews - 0] (605 words) Printer

Snape's POV

9. Chapter 9 by SHallow [Reviews - 0] (1216 words) Printer

Enjoy - Snape POV part two

To be continued...
SHallow is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Life as an Auror also liked 346 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5