Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 65] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Bitten by Lupin as a teen as a result of Sirius’ prank, Severus Snape strongly opposes the idea of taking in James’ son. That is, until he sees the way the Dursley family treat the werewolf cub. It will be a long road, but can Harry and Severus heal each other? This story is part of the series, Bats in the Belfry.

Awards:
Story Notes:

If you’ve read A Christmas Vow, this is the fic the first alternate reality scene was based on (Nibbles!). I’m still writing this story, so posting the beginning now is breaking my Golden Rule (again), but I did mention this fic when posting ACV and because of that I feel pressure to start posting. Because of that, I cannot guarantee frequent updates.

In terms of canon, this series completely ignores HBP/DH, including the backstory revealed in them. (i.e. Severus never sold out Lily and James, no Half Blood Prince, etc.)

This fic is the first in the Bats in the Belfry series.

Table of Contents

1. Prologue: The Marauders Break by Alexannah [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1635 words) Printer

2. Warning Bells by Alexannah [Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1745 words) Printer

3. Stepping Up by Alexannah [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1691 words) Printer

Hello, I'm back. Just returned from camp and I'm knackered but I'm putting this up before retiring to my sofa and series three of Warehouse 13, because I know it's eagerly awaited :)

4. Getting Harry Home by Alexannah [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1886 words) Printer

Sorry there's been a bit of a delay with this chapter, I've been focusing on an entry for the Fic Fest ("Love Thy Neighbour").

5. Flattery Will Get You Everywhere by Alexannah [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1780 words) Printer

I just want to point out again, since I've found I tend to get reviews querying, that this story does not conform to HBP/DH canon. In this chapter that means we are not heading to Spinner's End.

6. First Words by Alexannah [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1726 words) Printer

7. Potential Problems by Alexannah [Reviews - 24] starstarstarstarstar (1763 words) Printer

To be continued...
Alexannah is the author of 15 other stories. This story is part of the series, Bats in the Belfry.
This story is a favorite of 63 members. Members who liked Catharsis also liked 1392 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5