Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 22] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Harry was de-aged in a potions accident just before summer started, and, because he was at fault, Severus has to look after the five-year-old boy until the potion runs its course. Severus hopes that it won't take the full month, but, with his luck, it will.

Takes Place: 5th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Snape Comforts, Snape is Kind, Snape is Loving Completed: Yes
Categories: Fic Fests > #18 Summer 2015, Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Family, Fluff, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Deaged!Harry Word count: 2913
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dumbledore Read: 9083
Rated: K+
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys
Series: None
Challenges: Bedtime Story
Published: 13 Aug 2015 - Updated: 13 Aug 2015
Awards:
Story Notes:
There is mention of abuse, but no details. This is just a small snapshot, as Severus tells, or rather attempts to tell, Harry a bedtime story. An entry for the summer fic fest, this was inspired by the following challenge issued by Lady Lanera: Bedtime Story -- Young Harry can't sleep for whatever reason, which forces Snape to tell him a bedtime story since he refuses to give Harry Dreamless Sleep. Harry can be sick or healthy, but there must be a bedtime story told.
Table of Contents

1. A Happy Ending by darkorangecat [Reviews - 22] starstarstarstarstar (2913 words) Printer

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters of this work of fiction, and am making no profit (monetary or otherwise) through the writing of it.

The End.
darkorangecat is the author of 13 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 29 members. Members who liked A Happy Ending also liked 1378 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5