Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 50] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Entrance into the summer fic fest of 2015. Someone noticed that Harry was being abused and as a result he was removed from the Dursley’s care. Now he lives with his grandfather in Cokeworth. Enter Severus Snape, who’s in town to clean up his childhood home after his father died.

Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11) Chapters: 5
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Fic Fests > #18 Summer 2015 Genres: Family, Fluff, Humor
Tags: Child fic Word count: 36235
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 25835
Published: 30 Aug 2015 - Updated: 12 Sep 2015
Awards:
Story Notes:

This story responds to several challenges but the major one is Someone noticed by Bratling. It is more or less finished and I plan on posting a new chapter every other day or so, depending on how quickly I can manage to re-read them to check grammar and spelling and such. It may be a bit hurried sometimes, but I really did want it to be ready for the fic fest despite real life being distracting.

 

The title of this story is a reference to Lily and James, the doe and the stag, and Harry’s relation to them.   

Table of Contents

1. Peanut on the run by MsHuntergrl [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarhalf-star (6816 words) Printer

This first chapter was partly inspired by Jan_AQ's Puddle challenge.

2. How Things Came About by MsHuntergrl [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (7045 words) Printer

3. What Dumbledore had to say by MsHuntergrl [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (7204 words) Printer

4. A Brief Appearance of the Doe by MsHuntergrl [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (9676 words) Printer

I did plan on posting this several days ago but alas, real life got a bit messy again. Sorry about that.

5. Frog Catching by MsHuntergrl [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstar (5494 words) Printer

This chapter is inspired by two challenges; Xenopus by Jan_AQ and Lost handkerchief, also by Jan_AQ.

To be continued...
MsHuntergrl is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 44 members. Members who liked The Fawn in Cokeworth also liked 1595 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5