Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 26] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: ABANDONED:- When the wards suddenly fall at Privet Drive, members of the Order immediately apparate to the location to find the Dursley parents dead – and their mistreated nephew locked in the cupboard under the stairs. Retrieving the boy is but the start of a long road to recovery. Can time truly heal? Or will even the magic of Hogwarts prove inadequate sanctuary for a wary, abused child?

Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Character Death
Series: None
Challenges: The Theft
Published: 20 Sep 2015 - Updated: 11 Oct 2015
Awards:
Story Notes:

Rated primarily for child abuse, although the bulk of the story itself could probably safely be rated lower. 

This is a story idea that's been bouncing around my head for a while that I started on a whim, last night. Should I have started this story, as yet? Proooobably not. I have two WIPs over at ff.net already, and the Halloween fest tale I'm working on, but... well, here we are anyway. Be sure to let me know what you all think! I have some very specific ideas about what I want to happen, but there is a lot of room for new ideas along the way, so be sure to give me a shout!

Also, despite the rather bleak and angsty beginning, I have every intent of this becoming a mostly happy, light-hearted tale.  

Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by Dream Painter [Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1871 words) Printer

2. Chapter 2 by Dream Painter [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2265 words) Printer

Sorry for the wait - I've been distracted... mostly by fanfiction, incidentally enough.

To be continued...
Dream Painter is the author of 14 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 26 members. Members who liked Growing Up Hogwarts also liked 1288 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5