Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 39] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: For Potions and Snitches this holiday season. One shot, completed. Harry is stuck at Hogwarts during the winter holidays, and notices that something has been disappearing. He decides to investigate.

Takes Place: 6th Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Canon Snape, Snape is Secretive Completed: Yes
Categories: Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: General, Mystery
Tags: Spying!Harry Word count: 7319
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dumbledore Read: 4271
Rated: K+
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: Christmas
Published: 25 Dec 2004 - Updated: 25 Dec 2004
Awards:
Story Notes:

Hello everyone! In honor of the holidays I wanted to write something festive and happy for Potions and Snitches. This is a just a fun one-shot, completed, of moderate size, not wonderfully good but amusing nonetheless. I came up with the idea while talking to Molly. :) Its genres would probably be general and humor, maybe mystery and adventure. Beta'd by me. I hope that you like it!

Last edited: March 2014

Table of Contents

1. The Case of the Missing Candy Canes by Jan_AQ [Reviews - 39] starstarstarstarhalf-star (7319 words) Printer

The End.
Jan_AQ is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 12 members. Members who liked The Case of the Missing Candy Canes also liked 851 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5