Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 34] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Harry is the Boy-Who-Lived... again, and again, and again. Now he is back at Hogwarts for second year with strict instructions that it is time to get his life fixed. Poor Snape won’t know what’s hit him.

Takes Place: 2nd Year, 3rd Year, 4th Year, 5th Year, 6th Year, 7th Year Chapters: 3
Snape flavour: Canon Snape, Snape Comforts, Overly-protective Snape Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Family, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Adoption, Injured!Harry Word count: 5771
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Lily Read: 17924
Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Character Death, Suicide Themes
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 22 Feb 2016 - Updated: 01 Apr 2016
Awards:
Story Notes:
This fic was written partly in response to all the stories where Harry’s abuse is discovered just in time to stop him from dying, something which always seems a bit too convenient. Given the extremes to which some authors show the Dursleys’ abuse, it is improbable that they managed to avoid going that bit too far.
Table of Contents

1. Year 2 by LBibliophile [Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1596 words) Printer

The story is set at the start of second year; I am assuming that the Weasleys were unable to rescue him and he arrived via the train with the other students.

2. Year 3-6 by LBibliophile [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1950 words) Printer

This was going to be a oneshot, but my brain insisted on more epilogue/sequels.
The rest of the series pretty much follows mostly canon events, but with Harry spending his summers with Snape and their developing a more civil and respectful relationship. It is not a secret as such, but is also not common knowledge and does not significantly affect Snape’s spying.

3. Year 7 by LBibliophile [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (2225 words) Printer

This was supposed to be a snippet like the ones in the last chapter, but it rather exploded… largely due to all the fluff that got caught in it. There is less Snape/Harry interaction than some of you are expecting, but it expands and concludes my main plot thread. Note that again, most of canon, including the Final Battle (pt 1), has still happened basically unchanged.

The End.
LBibliophile is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 26 members. Members who liked Visiting Rights also liked 1326 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5