Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: A short, hopefully funny oneshot about Harry adopting a niffler.

In response to Alexannah's "Stop That Niffler!" challenge.

Takes Place: 6th Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Canon Snape Completed: Yes
Categories: Fic Fests > #21 Springfest 2016, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Humor
Tags: None Word count: 5649
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 1537
Rated: K
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: Stop That Niffler!
Published: 28 Jun 2016 - Updated: 29 Jun 2016
Awards:
Story Notes:

I intended for this to be funny but not too much like crack!fic. I also hope there is suffecient Harry&Snape interaction for y'all. If I failed, try not to be too harsh - this is the first fanfic that I've posted! 

 

EDIT: For all of the AWESOME people who have already read this story - I have added several extra scenes (the story has almost doubled in length) that should have been included the first time but.. weren't. Because I'm very new and hopeless. Hopefully I've succeeded this time and you, like me, feel these scenes add to the story and thus merit their inclusion. I'm so sorry folks! 

Table of Contents

1. Everything in its Season by GuiltyFicReader [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5649 words) Printer

The End.
GuiltyFicReader is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 7 members. Members who liked Everything in its Season also liked 767 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5