Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: A Wizarding blue moon was normally a once-in-a-lifetime event. Of course Harry's life has never been normal. Last in the Blue Moon series. This story is part of the series, Blue Moon. The previous story in the series is Blue Moon Delight.

Takes Place: 8 - Pre Epilogue (adult Harry) Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Snape is Kind, Out of Character Snape Completed: Yes
Categories: Teacher Snape > Professor Snape, Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: General, Supernatural, Tragedy
Tags: Creature!fic, Werewolves Word count: 1707
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Original Character Read: 1363
Rated: K+
Warnings: Character Death, Out of Character
Series: Blue Moon
Challenges: None
Published: 01 Nov 2016 - Updated: 01 Nov 2016
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by Magica Draconia [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1707 words) Printer

So a tad late, and not at all as I'd planned. I have no experience with elderly dogs, so hopefully this reads okay.

The End.
Magica Draconia is the author of 30 other stories. This story is part of the series, Blue Moon. The previous story in the series is Blue Moon Delight.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Blue Moon Waning also liked 254 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5