Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Due to a Potions accident, both Severus Snape and Remus Lupin have been de-aged. Both are now three months old, and it's up to Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy to put their rivalry aside for long enough to take care of them until an antidote can be found.

Rated: K
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: The Lupin-Snapes
Published: 26 Feb 2017 - Updated: 06 Mar 2017
Awards:
Story Notes:

This is set after the second Wizarding War, but there will be a few canonical differences.

*First, obviously, Severus and Remus aren't dead. There are a few other characters who were made dead and who aren't, but they'll be revealed as the plot needs it.

*Second, since Draco and Harry will have enough trouble handling two three month olds, I decided that Teddy can't exist. That would add a whole layer of complexity that wouldn't fit with the plot. So, for the purposes of this, Tonks never dated Remus, they didn't get married, and they don't have a son together.

*The title is from part of a quote. 'Youth is the gift of nature, but age is a work of art'. I thought it fit pretty well like this.

Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by beargirl1393 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2068 words) Printer

2. Chapter 2 by beargirl1393 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2199 words) Printer

Something I forgot to mention in the last AN regards what grade Harry, Draco, and the others their age are in. After the war, the seventeen year olds who missed their final year because of Voldemort were given the option to come back to school and graduate, and they call themselves eighth years. Not all of the students accepted the offer, some just got jobs, but that will be touched on later.

3. Chapter 3 by beargirl1393 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2121 words) Printer

To be continued...
beargirl1393 is the author of 11 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked Youth Is The Gift Of Nature also liked 733 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5