Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Severus Snape always did the right thing no matter what it cost him. It was his curse, because it always cost him. When Severus and Harry become 'grounded' after Harry is caught dueling, Severus is faced with the challenge of making things right with Harry so he can get the help he needs. In response to Ravenhaired88's "Grounded" challenge. A long one-shot.

Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Bullying, Neglect, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: Grounded!
Published: 02 Jul 2017 - Updated: 02 Jul 2017
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. Grounded by JAWorley [Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarhalf-star (15800 words) Printer

The End.
JAWorley is the author of 61 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 39 members. Members who liked My Mother's Friend also liked 1428 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5