Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: a respond to Spring Fic Fest!2. Music is Magic

a music festival is held in Hogwarts, Harry doesn't want to play the flute because it brings back painful memories of his deceased mentor when he was a child. can Professor Snape challenge him otherwise?

Awards:
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by Hopeless Wanderer [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (5782 words) Printer

here's another two shot fic for you guys! i strongly suggest you listen to once upon a December (the piano cover) and the colors of the wind (flute solo) while reading both chapters. i don't think i'm allowed to give you a link but contact me if you want to listen to the ones i did while writing it. trust me, it boosts up the story tremendously ;)

read&rate&review
lots of love
aixxx

2. Chapter 2 by Hopeless Wanderer [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (5635 words) Printer

took me a while huh? here you go, this is the last chapter and i'm sorry if i can't continue on, but i'm not a robot and can't keep up with four stories all at the same time.
review and enjoy, don't hesitate to criticize because i love em!

The End.
Hopeless Wanderer is the author of 29 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 10 members. Members who liked Colors of the wind also liked 729 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5