Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: "Why does it have to be a heart anyways?" the boy whined, holding his chin with the palm of his hand.

"Because that's how some people express their love."

"By giving their hearts?" Harry traced his chest in fright and Severus rolled his eyes.

"Metaphorically." he informed the pale looking child and drew his wand.

"I don't understand, why would I give my heart to someone, but not really give it to them? It doesn't count if I trick them into believing that I gave them my heart... When I still have it."

"It doesn't quite work like that, Harry." the potion master said.

"Then how does it work? Why can't it be a circle if it's not really a heart?"

-three unrelated short stories as a Valentine special entry-

Rated: K+
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Out of Character, Romance/Het
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 13 Feb 2018 - Updated: 15 Feb 2018
Awards:
Story Notes:
a non-related three shots for Valentine!
first chapter is uploaded tonight while the other two would be up by tomorrow evening at most.
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1; Matters of the heart by Hopeless Wanderer [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2793 words) Printer

as always i couldn't let a Valentine special story sneak past without giving you guys something. i hope you all a happy Valentine, go out,have fun,eat lots of chocolate and knock yourselves out.

Ps. i would really appreciate it if you guys took a minute out of your time to leave me a short review, give me ideas or criticize me, trust me; they all mean the world to me. ;)

read&enjoy

2. Chapter 2; The secret ingredient by Hopeless Wanderer [Reviews - 1] (2765 words) Printer

i'm really sorry for the one day delay; my internet connection crashed yesterday due to an error in its server or something...i spent all day running around trying to get it back up, and here we are.


warnings; fem harry and severus, some mild cursing and whatnot.

read&enjoy and please leave me a review ;)

3. Chapter 3; Prologue (sort of) by Hopeless Wanderer [Reviews - 1] (4094 words) Printer

this chapter's focus is not the Valentine or a love story, but rather a sneak peak for the new fic i'm working on...but since it has the undertones of a valentine special...i'll take my chances.

read&enjoy

The End.
Hopeless Wanderer is the author of 29 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 7 members. Members who liked Matters of the heart also liked 947 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5