Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: A sequel to 'You'll Never Walk Alone'. *PLEASE READ 'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE' FIRST, OR THIS STORY WON'T MAKE MUCH SENSE!*

Harry and Severus are slowly adjusting to Lily's death. But what will happen when new people show up in the neighbourhood? New people who have also experienced the death of a loved one? This story is part of the series, You'll Never Walk Alone, We'll Walk Together. The previous story in the series is You'll Never Walk Alone.

Published: 21 May 2018 - Updated: 12 Jul 2018
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. Neighbours? by HermioneGirl [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1208 words) Printer

Hey guys, I decided to write a sequel to 'YNWA'. This starts maybe a few weeks or a month after YNWA ends? Again, please read that first.
Hoping to release another chapter soon!

2. Memories by HermioneGirl [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1192 words) Printer

Hey, sorry for the long wait guys! I've had exams on at school. Hope you enjoy!

*Memories/Flashbacks are written in italics*

3. Chapter 3 by HermioneGirl [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1152 words) Printer

Hey, an update! Thanks to all those people who are reading, and an even bigger thanks to those who are reviewing!

To be continued...
HermioneGirl is the author of 2 other stories. This story is part of the series, You'll Never Walk Alone, We'll Walk Together. The previous story in the series is You'll Never Walk Alone.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Walking Together also liked 319 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5