Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 24] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: When Severus overhears a wish Harry has, he starts to wonder why such a simple wish hasn’t already been granted. He also begins to wonder what Harry has been hiding and finds himself surprised at why Harry has lied to him. A one shot.

Rated: T
Warnings: Physical Punishment Non-Spanking
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 20 Jun 2019 - Updated: 20 Jun 2019
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. The Lie, The Visit, What Molly Had To Say, And The Curse by JAWorley [Reviews - 24] starstarstarstarhalf-star (12207 words) Printer

This is a 32 page one shot. It covers quite a bit and was always just meant to be a one-shot. It takes place in the summer between Harry's 2nd and 3rd year, and the very end of Harry's 3rd year. Nothing of importance happens in the middle of Harry's 3rd year aside from cannon stuff. You've been warned that his entire 3rd year except the end is skipped over. I think you'll still find the story enjoyable though.

The End.
JAWorley is the author of 61 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 46 members. Members who liked A Not So Simple Wish also liked 1237 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5