Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Death has shaped Harry’s life and at times the knowledge of that can be crushing. Snape finds him alone in the Forbidden Forest, struggling with his grief.

Takes Place: 6th Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Canon Snape, Snape Comforts Completed: Yes
Categories: Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Hurt/Comfort
Tags: None Word count: 1693
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 2329
Rated: K+
Warnings: Suicide Themes
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 24 May 2020 - Updated: 24 May 2020
Awards:
Story Notes:
Hello all! This fic was written in roughly two hours (plus a bit of time for editing) so I apologize if it is not a truly polished ficlet. That being said, I am quite proud of this little fic as I had no plans when I sat down to write it except that I wanted to set it during Harry’s sixth year. Also, I feel it’s an accomplishment anytime you can get Snape and Harry to not hate one another when they are in the same vicinity.

Aequinoctium is the Latin word for equinox. Usually used to refer to the first day of spring, the Latin translation of aequinoctium is ‘equality between day and night’.
Table of Contents

1. Aequinoctium by MagnificentAndStrange [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1693 words) Printer

The End.
MagnificentAndStrange is the author of 7 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 8 members. Members who liked Aequinoctium also liked 695 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5