Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Harry Potter comes to Hogwarts and lands in Severus' House. A new screening procedure, however, shows that something isn't quite right with the boy. Severus and Harry are in for quite the unconventional year, full of heartbreaks, unexpected allies, and revelations.

Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Neglect, Profanity, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 02 Aug 2020 - Updated: 30 Aug 2020
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. Quivering boy, tell me your sorrows by Hitmonchan [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4275 words) Printer

This is my first time writing a proper Potions and Snitches fanfic, I hope that you will view this story with leniency if there are some mistakes about some wizarding facts. I am doing this simply because I want to tell a story.

2. Man of the War, Tell Me Your Secrets by Hitmonchan [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3806 words) Printer

Severus and Poppy report their findings to the Headmaster and Deputy Headmistress.

3. Lady of the Fire, how does it feel to fly? by Hitmonchan [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3423 words) Printer

Albus, Severus, and Lucius go to Privet Drive.

4. Boy of the Wild by Hitmonchan [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4395 words) Printer

To be continued...
Hitmonchan is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 27 members. Members who liked Son of the Stars also liked 1063 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5