Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: An unsettling revelation results in a kidnapping of the Boy-Who-Lived. A Potions Master becomes a fugitive in the UK, his only goal to fulfill a vow made to a flower. A hardheaded child's decision to run from his protector has lasting consequences on the child, changing not only his humanity but his parentage as well. Thrust into the role of parenting and a relationship, but still being hunted, how will this strange new family survive?

Published: 03 May 2021 - Updated: 12 Jun 2021
Awards:
Story Notes:
An answer to tri-challenges; Not on My Watch by Jan_AQ, Another School by JanWorley, and Other Wizarding Cultures by MsHunterGrl.  This is cross posted on fanfiction.net under the name 'moonfeather' and AO3 under the name 'moonbeamwolf'.
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 In the Shadows by moonterra [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (9887 words) Printer

2. Chapter 2 Bloody November by moonterra [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (9524 words) Printer

From now on, Harry will be referred to as Apus. It's apparently a constellation and means 'bird of paradise' from what I found. With the Potter & Peverell magic of James plus the magic of Lily being ripped from Harry to be replaced by Prince magic and Urquhart magic which is a family related to McGonagall through Minerva's first marriage to one Elphinstone Urquhart. Nyguet went to the Indian school I came up with that is in the Himalayan Mountains though not much information on it.

To be continued...
moonterra is the author of 5 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 9 members. Members who liked Unorthodox Guardian also liked 387 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5