Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Harry and Dudley were raised by muggles. Magic hating muggles at that. When Dudley had begun showing signs of magic at a young age, precious Duddykins had become the dirt upon their shoes, alongside his younger cousin (Little brother) Harry. When both boys were shunned from their meant-to-be protectors, but thrown into the magical world with nothing but each other how will they cope? And what happens when you add that darned Potions professor in the mix?

Awards:
Story Notes:
In response to the 'Cupboard for two?' challenge by Cayj and the 'Dudley At Hogwarts' Challenge by JAWorley.

Note: 8/10/23 an internet glitch caused the latest chapter to duplicate itself multiple times, sorry for any confusion regarding this!
Table of Contents

1. Brother, I can only glare for you by WyL [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2292 words) Printer

This chapter is just to introduce Dudley and Harry and show their revelation as wizards and an insight into their life, no Snape this chapter but keep an eye out... He will be coming soon! (This was meant to be a oneshot but I don't see it going that way anymore, I'm in for the long run!)

2. James Potter, You Cockroach by WyL [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1083 words) Printer

Snape intro? I think so... Also the boys are free :) (for now) ;)

3. Don't insult my Pewter Cauldron by WyL [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (1322 words) Printer

Diagon Alley, flashbacks and Snape interaction!

Snape meets my boys finally!

4. Ollivander, or in Harry's world, Olliscamder. by WyL [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (654 words) Printer

Umm... It has been *checks watch* almost a year... I can explain...

Harry and Dudley's POV

5. Small Mercies by WyL [Reviews - 0] (1383 words) Printer

Uh... The last time I updated this story I said... To quote: "Umm... It has been *checks watch* almost a year... I can explain..."- 01/07/2022

It now stands over 14 months later that I post this new chapter, and I can only apologise for the long wait- I had to personally re-read this story to remember what I had written, and it was like reading a whole new story, wow. Also just want to say, that the date of Harry's Birthday in this story cannot be the canon birthday, simply due to plot holes, so I as you to kindly *cough* ignore that. Thanks! I hope this longer-ish chapter subdues your anger if you enjoyed this partially written fic~~

6. Grand Entrance by WyL [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1101 words) Printer

Harry and Dudley enter the castle for the first time, Snape is confused...

To be continued...
WyL is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 11 members. Members who liked Today I'm weak, Tomorrow I'll conquer the world also liked 739 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5