Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: As far back as she could remember, Saturnine Eileen Snape had always had a thing for photographs.

It started when she was a little child growing up in a dysfunctional Cokeworth family. It stayed with her when she discovered the wonders of Hogwarts’ School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It got worse when she travelled the world and bought her first camera.

Take a glimpse at five slices of life, taken at different times, showcasing Saturnine’s life and her relationship with her family. This story is part of the series, Familia Ante Omnia. The previous story in the series is Separation (Familia Ante Omnia - Book Two, Part Four).

Takes Place: None Chapters: 5
Snape flavour: Canon Snape Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Drama, Family
Tags: Adoption Word count: 7471
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco Read: 1530
Rated: K
Warnings: None
Series: Familia Ante Omnia
Challenges: None
Published: 01 May 2022 - Updated: 01 May 2022
Awards:
Story Notes:

This is a short and sweet companion piece to my Familia Ante Omnia series that focuses on the Snape siblings’ relationship through the years. Do not read this one if you’re not familiar with the series—it won’t make sense.


A word of caution: please read everything else before you read this one, as this story gives away key plot points up until Book Five.

Table of Contents

1. Cokeworth by SaraJany [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1041 words) Printer

2. Hogwarts by SaraJany [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (810 words) Printer

3. Overseas by SaraJany [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1058 words) Printer

4. Cornwall by SaraJany [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2765 words) Printer

5. Legacy by SaraJany [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1797 words) Printer

The End.
SaraJany is the author of 6 other stories. This story is part of the series, Familia Ante Omnia. The previous story in the series is Separation (Familia Ante Omnia - Book Two, Part Four).

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5