Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: During Harry's third year at Hogwarts, he faces a Boggart during a DADA lesson. Harry's Boggart takes a form that no one expects, and Remus investigates the matter. Conversations dance around the issue, but Harry was not as elusive as he thinks he was.

Takes Place: 3rd Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Healer Snape Genres: Fluff, General, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: None Word count: 10553
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Remus Read: 1518
Rated: K
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 11 May 2023 - Updated: 11 May 2023
Awards:
Story Notes:
Hello all!

I was going through some files and found a shell of this story on my old computer. I went ahead and spoofed it up a bit and decided to publish it. Hope you enjoy!
Table of Contents

1. Oh, Boggart! by Swamygliders [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (10553 words) Printer

Hello all!

I was going through some files and found a shell of this story on my old computer. I went ahead and spoofed it up a bit and decided to publish it. Hope you enjoy!

The End.
Swamygliders is the author of 17 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked Oh, Boggart! also liked 275 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5