Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar
[Contribute to Round Robin]
Summary: When Harry is able to trace the mental connection with Voldemort back to the Dark Wizard's own mind, he decides that its time for a little payback.

AKA: Harry decides to use his mental connection with Voldemort to troll the Dark Wizard.

Round Robin! Open if anyone else has any ideas for a way that Harry could make V's life miserable.

Takes Place: 5th Year Chapters: 2
Snape flavour: Canon Snape, Snape is Kind Completed: No
Categories: Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape, Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: General, Humor
Tags: None Word count: 1563
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dumbledore Read: 842
Rated: K
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 15 Jun 2023 - Updated: 16 Jun 2023
Awards:
Story Notes:

I know that the Occlumency lessons didn't start until January in the novels, but here they begin at the start of the school year after Dumbledore doesn't take the distant approach with Harry, so the teen tells him about the visions earlier.

 

I'm still working on Traveling Companions, which is currently my priority. This story is just a fun one without much plot that came to me all of a sudden, and I decided to write chapters as the ideas come. Each chapter is semi-independant from the others, but it's not quite a series of one-shots, so I decided to just put them all in one work. 

Table of Contents

1. Discovery by OutriderIvyHill [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (625 words) Printer

2. Morning Surprise by OutriderIvyHill [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (938 words) Printer

To be continued...
OutriderIvyHill is the author of 6 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Turnabout Is Fair Play also liked 85 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5