Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar
Summary:

"Might as well get yer uniform," said Hagrid, nodding towards Madam Malkin's Robes For All Occasions. "Listen, Harry, would yeh mind if I slipped off fer a pick-me-up in the Leaky Cauldron? I hate them Gringott's carts."

Harry readily agreed to this, but as soon as the half-giant was out of sight, he immediately doubled back on himself, making a beeline straight for Gringotts. He'd noticed something on his earlier walk through and, given the opportunity, he decided to investigate further. Once inside, he headed for it— a list of services that could be procured within the bank. There it was, under Wills and Inheritance: Guardianship of Dependent Children.

The bank was a thrumming hive of activity, and no one seemed to notice Harry as he picked his way through the crowds. He nervously approached a wizened goblin seated beneath the sign at an individual desk, set aside from the hustle and bustle of the bank of tellers Hagrid had taken him to earlier. At Harry's approach, the goblin raised his head from the parchment in front of him, fixing him with an expectant stare that seemed to demand, "Well?"

"Um, hello," said Harry, hesitantly. "I'd like to look at my parents' wills please, if I may?"



Takes Place: 1st summer before Hogwarts Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Canon Snape Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Family
Tags: Adoption, Alternate Universe Word count: 11936
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Lily Read: 1421
Rated: K
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 20 Jun 2023 - Updated: 13 Nov 2023
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. Living Will by Priorities [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (11936 words) Printer

Just for fun, really. It's no work of art, but some people elsewhere seemed to like it so I thought I'd share here too.

The End.
Priorities is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 11 members. Members who liked Living Will also liked 460 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5