Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar
Summary:

After having been rescued from the Dursleys, Harry continues to struggle with eating; and Severus struggles with watching Harry struggle - until a pomelo comes along.



Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11) Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Snape is Kind, Snape is Loving Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Family, Fluff, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Abuse Recovery, Child fic Word count: 2680
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 1242
Rated: K
Warnings: Eating Disorder
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 21 Jun 2023 - Updated: 21 Jun 2023
Awards:
Story Notes:

Written for HP fruit fest, prompt "Severitus, Pummelo (pomelo): abundance, prosperity, and family unity".

Pomelos have ALWAYS been my Dad-fruit, so the ideas just would not stop coming until I actually had an outline down.

I suspect this is the fluffiest thing I have written so far - the prompt was just perfect for a wholesome story.

Thank you to SanctuaryAngel for the factchecking and beta, to ttime42 for the feedback, and to danpuff, Fruit Fest mod, for your encouragement and your support

Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by SerenaEW [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2680 words) Printer

I did not want to begin another Christmas fic when I already have Christmas in Limbo, but since pomelos are only available in the UK in winter...

I was planning a 5+1 things story, originally, and even have it outlined, but that didn't work out time-wise so here the first story as standalone one-shot. Please subscribe if you want me to continue :-)

The End.
SerenaEW is the author of 10 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked A small step for a boy also liked 260 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5