Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 24] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Snape instructed Harry to study the Art of War in preparation for the fight to come with Voldemort, as well as to take at least five annotations or insights per chapter. Here are all of his notes, including some additions from Snape. This story is part of the series, It Takes a Village. The previous story in the series is The Crucible of the Phoenix.

Takes Place: 5th summer, 5th Year Chapters: 5
Snape flavour: Canon Snape Completed: No
Categories: Teacher Snape > Unofficially teaching Snape Genres: General
Tags: None Word count: 859
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 1615
Rated: K
Warnings: Profanity
Series: It Takes a Village
Challenges: None
Published: 19 Jul 2023 - Updated: 07 Aug 2023
Awards:
Story Notes:

Anything in bold is Snape's additions to his notes. Each chapter is named after the chapter Harry is annotating. To have read The Art of War, while it is an excellent work, is by no means necessary to read this.

 

Warning not so much for profanity as for a teenager's colorful turn of phrase. 

Table of Contents

1. Chapter I: Laying Plans, II: Waging War by OutriderIvyHill [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (189 words) Printer

This set of notes is the only one completely listed in Travelling Companions. Most chapters of the Art of War have no notes explicitly stated in TC at all, so this work is mostly original content after this chapter.

2. III. Attack by Strategem by OutriderIvyHill [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (104 words) Printer

3. IV. Tactical Dispositions by OutriderIvyHill [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar (179 words) Printer

4. V. Energy by OutriderIvyHill [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (170 words) Printer

5. VI. Weak Points and Strong by OutriderIvyHill [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (217 words) Printer

To be continued...
OutriderIvyHill is the author of 6 other stories. This story is part of the series, It Takes a Village. The previous story in the series is The Crucible of the Phoenix.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Harry's Art of War Notes also liked 317 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5