Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 48] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Harry Potter returns to Hogwarts for his fourth year after a miserable summer at the Dursleys. When Draco finds out what is really happening at his relative's house, he opens Pandora's box into a decade-old secret changing the lives of Harry and several Slytherins forever. Add to it a new defense teacher, two overprotective godfathers, and a deadly tournament, Harry's fourth year at Hogwarts will be the most chaotic yet.

Rated: 16+
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Emotional Abuse, Neglect, Physical Abuse, Profanity, Romance/Het, Torture, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 14 Aug 2023 - Updated: 07 Mar 2024
Awards:
Story Notes:
I am aging Tonks up. This is a Snape/Tonks pairing because I love the grump/sunshine trope and I think it would be creepy if he were her teacher. I also strongly dislike age gaps, so for the sake of this story she was four years behind him in school and he started teaching the year after she left (I hope I did that math correctly).
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by SiriSnape394 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1435 words) Printer

2. Chapter 2 by SiriSnape394 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2418 words) Printer

3. Chapter 3 by SiriSnape394 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1415 words) Printer

4. Chapter 4 by SiriSnape394 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2956 words) Printer

5. Chapter 5 by SiriSnape394 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2283 words) Printer

Hi All! I forgot to mention in the last chapter that I'm changing Kingsley Shacklebolt's last name to Steele because Shacklebolt is super racist and I don't want to write it.

6. Chapter 6 by SiriSnape394 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3163 words) Printer

7. Chapter 7 by SiriSnape394 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (2556 words) Printer

Author Note: Hi all! Hope you're doing well. Today's my birthday, so I thought I would post a new chapter for it! I forgot to mention in the last chapter that I am aging Tonks up. This is a Snape/Tonks pairing because I love the grump/sunshine trope and I think it would be creepy if he were her teacher. I also strongly dislike age gaps, so for the sake of this story she was four years behind him in school and he started teaching the year after she left (I hope I did that math correctly). And Cho is not a first name, so I changed her name to Eloise. And I’m aware that Tonks is a metamorphmagus. I write late at night when I’m tired and it was a typo I didn’t catch in time.

8. Chapter 8 by SiriSnape394 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (3682 words) Printer

9. Chapter 9 by SiriSnape394 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3922 words) Printer

10. Chapter 10 by SiriSnape394 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (5278 words) Printer

Hi all! Sorry I've been gone so long. I don't have a good excuse, aside from life and a bit of writer's block. This chapter is a bit longer so I hope you like it and it makes up for the delay.

11. Chapter 11 by SiriSnape394 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4786 words) Printer

12. Chapter 12 by SiriSnape394 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3227 words) Printer

Hi all! Sorry, I didn't realize no mature fics were allowed I deleted the chapter and put up the pg-13 version. If you do want to read the smutty version its on AO3.

To be continued...
SiriSnape394 is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 15 members. Members who liked Harry Potter and the Slytherin Conundrum also liked 462 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5