Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Harry: When he has a vision of Snape being tortured by Voldemort he does the sensible thing for once and goes straight to Dumbledore. To save Severus Harry will do everything! He cannot loose him! Not now that he has found a family and a home with the snarky Potions Master. Not now when they have finally reached an understanding and a positive, caring relationship.

Snape: When he seeks out Dumbledore to inform him of a Death Eater meeting he is prepared for a lot of things. With Dumbledore you never know. What he doesn't expect is find his ward Harry Potter in the midst of a full fledged panic attack and apparently not the only one in the room to think him dead or at least captured by the Dark Lord.
Snark and care ensue.

Takes Place: 5th Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Overly-protective Snape, Snape Comforts, Snape is Kind, Snape is Stern Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Family, Fluff, General, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Injured!Harry Word count: 3243
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dumbledore Read: 808
Rated: T
Warnings: Panic attack
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 25 Aug 2023 - Updated: 26 Aug 2023
Awards:
Story Notes:
It's been a long time since I've written my last HP fanfiction but I've found that doing so now ist like coming home. I Hope you enjoy this little fic of mine.
You have to know that in this Severus is Harry's Uncle. How that came about I will tell in another story, for now it's only important to know that the have a positive relationship since Christmas in third year.
Table of Contents

1. In The Fangs Of Uncertainty by SnapesYukuai [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3243 words) Printer

I have no excuse other than: They physically need their snark and banter to exist. They care for each other a lot.

///Vision///

The End.
SnapesYukuai is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked In The Fangs Of Uncertainty also liked 4 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5