Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Voldemort comes back into his power well before Harry starts at Hogwarts, and brings with him quite significant changes.
Join Harry as he starts Hogwarts and navigates a new world. Snape is just trying to do his job.

Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Physical Punishment Non-Spanking, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 03 Sep 2023 - Updated: 03 Sep 2023
Awards:
Story Notes:
I've had the first book of this plotted out for some time. A couple of chapters are written and edited, so I thought I would see if there was much interest in another story like this. Snape and Harry feature quite heavily, but there is quite a lot of Voldemort too as it goes on.

Please do let me know what you think about the setup, if it's too complicated or confusing. Or if there is anything you think needs explored a bit more.
Table of Contents

1. Retrieval by thegoldenfirebolt [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3597 words) Printer

Not quite a Hero's Call.

To be continued...
thegoldenfirebolt is the author of 5 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked A School Run By Voldemort also liked 255 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5