Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstar
Summary:

“Are those carnations?”

Harry looked over to see a tall, thin man wearing dark clothes. Harry thought that he must be rather hot in the summer heat. “Yeah. They are.”

The man nodded, then asked after a slight hesitation, “Do you recognize me?”

Harry shook his head, flummoxed. “Should I?”

The man sighed. “Yes.”

“Oh,” was all Harry could think to say. “I’m sorry.”


It's summer break, and Harry is enjoying the two months off of school with his family. A strange man keeps trying to talk to him, however, and he increasingly begins to feel that something is not right.

Keep looking. For oddities. You will find them.

Takes Place: 5th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Canon Snape, Snape is Desperate Completed: Yes
Categories: Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Angst, Drama, General, Horror
Tags: Kidnapped Word count: 6622
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dudley, Molly, Petunia, Remus, Vernon Read: 925
Rated: K+
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 05 Sep 2023 - Updated: 05 Sep 2023
Awards:
Story Notes:
I don't know if this has been done before. If it has, I hope this story is different enough that you can enjoy it. There's a slight sense of psychological horror, something I have little experience with, so this work was a bit of an experiment for me.
Table of Contents

1. You Will Find Them by OutriderIvyHill [Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstar (6622 words) Printer

The End.
OutriderIvyHill is the author of 6 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 9 members. Members who liked You Will Find Them also liked 452 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5