Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 20] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: “Breaking news from the Ministry this morning as Cornelius Fudge announced the formation of the Department of Family and Children."

When the Ministry of Magic takes an active role in protecting children, both Harry and Draco's worlds are turned upside down. They will need to learn to cope with the tumult the Ministry has cause in their lives and learn a few things about family along the way. Rated for some bad words.

Severus Snape, Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy, Ted Tonks, Andromeda Tonks, Nymphadora Tonks, Lucius Malfoy, Narcissa Malfoy, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Peter Pettigrew, Albus Dumbledore, Minerva McGonagall, Charity Burbage, Madam Bones, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Fred and George Weasley, Arthur Weasley, Molly Weasley, Millicent Bulstrode, Original Male Character, Original Female Character.

Canon Compliant to Book Two

Takes Place: 3rd summer Chapters: 4
Snape flavour: Canon Snape Completed: No
Categories: Teacher Snape > Professor Snape, Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Family, General
Tags: Alternate Universe Word count: 32528
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 1828
Rated: T
Warnings: Violence
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 20 Oct 2023 - Updated: 20 Oct 2023
Awards:
Story Notes:
This story was developed from a Reddit post that wondered what Draco would do if he was placed in the care of his metamorphmagus cousin. We decided that we could do that and more It is set in the summer before third year.
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by JillandTam [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (12478 words) Printer

This is a long chapter to set up the rest of the story. Not all chapters will be this monstrous.

2. Chapter 2 by JillandTam [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (6881 words) Printer

3. Chapter 3 by JillandTam [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (6082 words) Printer

4. Chapter 4 by JillandTam [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstar (7087 words) Printer

To be continued...
JillandTam is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 8 members. Members who liked The Thing About Family also liked 357 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5