Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: When Harry gets ill, Snape makes an impulsive decision that will change both their lives. Under Snape’s guidance and tutelage, Harry will flourish and become as clever and cunning as a snake with the strength and heart of a lion. A Snape mentors Harry story. SEQUEL to Draught of Asphodel. Not slash. Set between 5th and 6th year. More notes inside.

Takes Place: 6th summer, 6th Year Chapters: 3
Snape flavour: Out of Character Snape, Snape Comforts, Snape Disciplines , Snape is Stern, Snape Spanks Completed: No
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Angst, Family, General, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: None Word count: 29438
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dumbledore, Hermione, McGonagall Read: 1874
Published: 19 Nov 2023 - Updated: 27 Jan 2024
Awards:
Story Notes:
Hello all, I’m back! The Elixir of Amaranth picks up a couple weeks after The Draught of Asphodel ended so it would probably help to have read Draught of Asphodel first. This fic features lots of caring/protective/strict Snape and his and Harry’s evolving platonic mentor/mentee relationship. This version of Snape is a believer in corporal punishment so if you don’t like that then reconsider reading. I’m very excited to be posting this fic! It would not exist if not for the positive response DoA received so for that I thank all of you.
Table of Contents

1. Sick and Tired by Ttime42 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (9843 words) Printer

2. Dumbledore by Ttime42 [Reviews - 3] (9673 words) Printer

t/w: memories of child abuse, eating disorders, mention of spanking.

3. Recovery by Ttime42 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (9922 words) Printer

t/w: memories of child abuse.

To be continued...
Ttime42 is the author of 2 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 7 members. Members who liked The Elixir of Amaranth also liked 302 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5