Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 1]
Summary:

Brawling in the corridor, potty mouthed, emotional teenager. These are just a couple of words that describe Harry Potter in the Order of the Phoenix. The boy who lived gets caught brawling Draco Malfoy, and gets blackmailed by Severus Snape (although could this be to Harry Potter's advantage?).

 

Follow this story, and the strange events which will result from a botched dreamless sleep potion being ingested by none other than Harry Potter himself. Will the boy who lived's sleep walking be a problem, or end up being his saving grace.



Takes Place: 5th Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Snape Comforts, Snape Disciplines , Snape is Kind, Snape is Stern Completed: No
Categories: Teacher Snape > Professor Snape, Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Genres: Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Snape-meets-Dursleys Word count: 2449
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Dumbledore Read: 263
Rated: K
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 09 Jan 2024 - Updated: 09 Jan 2024
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 - Brawls & Blackmail by Ghostwolfsbane [Reviews - 1] (2449 words) Printer

To be continued...
Ghostwolfsbane is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked The Boy Who Sleep Walks also liked 123 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5