Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: A Lies Cookie. What punishment is enough for Snape having cast Legilimens on Harry during the summer? How about an indeterminate time spent pretending to be Harry at the Number 4 Privet Drive?

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape Genres: Angst, Drama
Tags: Snape-meets-Dursleys Word count: 2697
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dudley, Petunia, Vernon Read: 6195
Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 14 Feb 2005 - Updated: 05 Nov 2005
Awards:
Story Notes:
Author's Notes: This is a cookie to Lies, which takes place after the discussion between Snape and Dumbledore in Chapter 11. You'll want to have read up through Chapter 11 in order to understand.

Acknowledgements: This cookie is only partially betaed, as I reworked the plot a bit and realized that this would not directly fit into the story itself, but did not want to deprive the readers. Thanks for comments and suggestions from Wishweaver, Dzeytoun, and Perivayne, however. :-)

Table of Contents

1. Snape's Punishment by MollyMorrison [Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarstar (2697 words) Printer

The End.
MollyMorrison is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 11 members. Members who liked Snape's Punishment also liked 758 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5