Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 17] starstarstarstar
Summary: Severitus inspired. When Harry recieves a letter just before his birthday, the repercussions will change the world. PG-13 for language.

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape Genres: Angst, Drama
Tags: Snape-meets-Dursleys Word count: 4472
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 6100
Rated: T
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 28 Mar 2005 - Updated: 28 Mar 2005
Awards:
Story Notes:
This is just a little one-shot I came up with during a period of massive writer’s block. It is a response in part to Severitus’ famous challenge. For those readers who are fans of Bonds of Pain and Bring Me to Life, I’m really sorry I haven’t updated in so long, but I’m extremely stuck. Anyone with ideas, comments, or constructive criticism can leave a review at any time. Again, thanks to everyone who bothers to leave a message, even if it’s just a quick comment. It lifts my spirits just to see “Review alert!” in my mailbox.

Disclaimer charm: I don’t own any of the boys. Not Harry, not Severus, not even any of the characters who are only mentioned in here. I’m just playing with them, no harm intended and no money made from it. My sixth year events are completely made up, since—at the time I type this—there remain one hundred ten days before the release of Half-Blood Prince. There are, however, spoilers for Order of the Phoenix. Enjoy, all!

Table of Contents

1. Blessing by Silver Sylph of Slytherin [Reviews - 17] starstarstarstar (4472 words) Printer

The End.
Silver Sylph of Slytherin is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 12 members. Members who liked Blessing also liked 1028 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5