Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 27] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Where once a boy of 17 had to learn to let go of his burdens, now a man of 18 must learn how to hold on when all in his life seems to go awry. Harry and Severus are still learning how to live as father and son, and Harry and Ginny are learning how to cope with their new little family as well. Voldemort’s terrorist attacks are on the rise, and Harry and Ginny are in more danger than they ever were, with more at stake than ever. Sequel to Letting Go. This story is part of the series, New Life. The previous story in the series is Letting Go.

Awards:
Story Notes:

Table of Contents

1. A Secret Place by JAWorley [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3444 words) Printer

It's finally here! And I graduate college in June so I'm hoping to write on this all summer long.

Be sure to read Letting Go first or this won't make any sense at all.

2. Under Suspicion by JAWorley [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstar (3892 words) Printer

After a very long break, I give you chapter two.

3. The Luncheon by JAWorley [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4019 words) Printer

To be continued...
JAWorley is the author of 61 other stories. This story is part of the series, New Life. The previous story in the series is Letting Go.
This story is a favorite of 43 members. Members who liked Holding On also liked 1340 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5