Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Set before 'The Only Thing He Needed', Snape watches Harry after the incident with Malfoy and Potter in the Entrance Hall, and comes to some different conculsions. Major OoTP spoilers, end of fifth year. Not Slash One-shot This story is part of the series, The Silent Watcher Series. The previous story in the series is The Only Thing He Needed.

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Misc, Misc > All written in Snape's POV Genres: General
Tags: None Word count: 2179
Main Characters: None Read: 3185
Rated: K
Warnings: None
Series: The Silent Watcher Series
Challenges: None
Published: 09 Mar 2006 - Updated: 09 Mar 2006
Awards:
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Don’t own a thing, belongs to J. K. Rowling, and again I’ll say, the lucky woman.

A/N: This takes place at the end of fifth book, and is altered a bit...well not really, because this part was never written. ::: Quote from book:
Table of Contents

1. The Silent Watcher by Howl [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (2179 words) Printer

The End.
Howl is the author of 9 other stories. This story is part of the series, The Silent Watcher Series. The previous story in the series is The Only Thing He Needed.
This story is a favorite of 7 members. Members who liked The Silent Watcher also liked 1003 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5