Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 48] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: After a horrific accident, Harry returns to the living world without any of his memories. When memories do reappear, they are not his own. In response to the “Wrong Memories” challenge by Dream Painter. Note: This will be a short 3-5 chapter story. This story is part of the series, JAWorley's Challenges. The previous story in the series is Harry Potter: Dark Lord. The next story in the series is Through the Eyes of Another.

Rated: K
Warnings: Character Death
Series: JAWorley's Challenges
Challenges: Wrong Memories
Published: 30 Jul 2010 - Updated: 03 Aug 2010
Awards:
Story Notes:

In response to the “Wrong Memories” challenge by Dream Painter.

Note: This will be a short 3-5 chapter story.

Table of Contents

1. The Pitch by JAWorley [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1651 words) Printer

This story will be short and sweet, and therefore finished and posted in a few days.

P.S. I saw this challenge and just HAD to write it. It seemed like so much fun!

2. A Strange Feeling by JAWorley [Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarstar (1746 words) Printer

A short chapter.

3. Not Me by JAWorley [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (863 words) Printer

This is a VERY short chapter. But fear not, the next chapter is being posted right after this one!

4. Not Him Either by JAWorley [Reviews - 20] starstarstarstarstar (2450 words) Printer

Last chapter.

The End.
JAWorley is the author of 61 other stories. This story is part of the series, JAWorley's Challenges. The previous story in the series is Harry Potter: Dark Lord. The next story in the series is Through the Eyes of Another.
This story is a favorite of 23 members. Members who liked Not My Own also liked 1480 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5