Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 41] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Harry Potter and Severus Snape knew for a fact that they had nothing in common. Snape hated Harry, and Harry hated Snape. But Hogwarts castle has something else in mind for these two, and they learn just how alike they are. In response to the challenge: Through the Eyes of Severus Snape, by watercrystals. This story is part of the series, JAWorley's Challenges. The previous story in the series is Not My Own. The next story in the series is A Seed in the Thorns.

Awards:
Story Notes:
In response to the challenge: Through the Eyes of Severus Snape, by watercrystals.
Table of Contents

1. A Time He Knew Too Well by JAWorley [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1224 words) Printer

I have slightly altered the rules of the challenge to fit the purposes of the story better. Harry and Severus now require sleep, but still do not require food. They may also sit in chairs if others are in the room.

2. The Place He Thought Was Hell by JAWorley [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2031 words) Printer

3. In The Eye Of The Storm by JAWorley [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2388 words) Printer

4. All He Wanted Was To Keep Warm by JAWorley [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1434 words) Printer

5. Revelations Come As New by JAWorley [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1608 words) Printer

6. It Was Always Me And You by JAWorley [Reviews - 27] starstarstarstarstar (1757 words) Printer

The End.
JAWorley is the author of 61 other stories. This story is part of the series, JAWorley's Challenges. The previous story in the series is Not My Own. The next story in the series is A Seed in the Thorns.
This story is a favorite of 52 members. Members who liked Through the Eyes of Another also liked 1684 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5